Saturday, July 4, 2009

....make sure there are at least 2 other people in the elevator if you need to pass gas.

I know it's not the most classy topic, but we've all been there. Maybe you went to your favorite mexican restaurant for lunch, and it's just not sitting well. You get in the elevator in hopes to get to your floor and to the restroom quickly. In order to not die of stomach cramps you might have to let a little "toot" go (my Papa would say "make a little windy"). Here are the things you'll need to consider. If it's only you then rip away! Just make sure to fan and exit quickly so that if there are people waiting to get on at your floor it doesn't hit them in the face upon entering. If there are at least 2 other people in the elevator then SILENTLY let it out. If it smells then make an odd face as if you're smelling something you didn't expect, and then act normal as to say "I don't know which one of you did that, but I'm too nice to call you out." However if there is only one other person in the elevator then you are out of luck. Your only hope is that you pick someone else up on the way to your floor. If you don't then you will have to wait until the door opens (once you're at your floor it's ok to do a little crop dusting down the hallway to the bathroom, most offices are plagued with funky smells, and your coworkers will be none the wiser.) Feel free to apply all these principles outside the workplace as well. They work great when visiting, the mall, a hospital, dentist office, church, or the office of a friend or family member.
OK now that we've all learned something, this post has been requested for sometime now. Recently Miss Cupcake chopped a lot of her hair off. So the main reason for this post is to provide you with pictures of her new cut, and reveal her true identity to the world. Over the series of this blog I've shared pics of our dog Sweetie McGee, and myself, now with photos of Miss Cupcake you will know our entire household.
I met Miss Cupcake through friends that used to come watch me host karaoke (yes it is a real job, and yes you can make good money doing it. However don't plan on being taken seriously in a conversation until you get a real job, and become a contributing member of society). When I met Miss Cupcake I knew she was special. It was a very clear thing to me. Instantly across the room I said to myself "this is the girl I want to be with for the rest of my life." I really lucked out, because at that moment we hadn't shared a word. But it's easy for me now to say that my life wouldn't be even close to this wonderful if she wasn't in it.
So here are some pictures of the now infamous Miss Cupcake and her new hairdo.



As you can see, I definitely got the good end of the deal. It's inspiring to be with someone that is so intelligent, kind, loving, and passionate, that is also so freaking BEAUTIFUL! I hope everyone gets to experience the kind of happiness I have everyday. Love you bunches Miss Cupcake, and welcome to blogging superstardom!

2 comments:

  1. we are so lucky to be surrounded by such hott women... sorry i'm sure that sounded TOTALLY CREEPY!!!!!!!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great useful farting advice and Miss Cupcake is divine! Not just her hair but she is really gorgeous. She reminds me of someone...I just can't put my finger on who...oh wait a minute, it's me!

    ReplyDelete